I'm Like A Bird I'm Like A Bird

Ehhh.

I hate that song, and it wasnt put together all that great but the end is what really makes this worth watching.

-Finding Emo- -Finding Emo-

Ouch

This was not very good at all. I think my IQ might have dropped alittle bit after watching this. Thanks.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Wow!

I really enjoyed the video. It was put together very well and the creatures and landscapes were beautiful. Keep up the great work!

Guitar Challenge - Bad Man Inc Guitar Challenge - Bad Man Inc

All my 10/5 are belong to this.

Good job man, I'm going to give you a high score because you deserve it and I'm glad that there is some shredage on Newgrounds but the only advice I would give you is of course a climax like others have said, make it longer and put alittle more and change up the solos alittle bit more.

Overall, good job bro! :]

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I have NO control over the backing track. It is what it is. I don't solo well, so this is what you get. haha.
Shreddage. haha. Check out Metaljonus, Metalcan, Speedmetalmessiah...and there are others too...but start there. Those fuckers make me look like a noob.

Judgement Day (W/Vox) Judgement Day (W/Vox)

Awesome

I like everything but the effect on the vocals. It sounds like there might be too much reverb on the mic. But other than that is was pretty awesome. Keep up the awesome work!

Laid To Rest (Cover) Laid To Rest (Cover)

Amazing!

Great cover! You guys killed it!

Nicholls responds:

Cheers Bro, Nice to see that you enjoyed it!!!!